banner

Image Map

Music


ComScore

video

Monday, May 16, 2016

LuHefner.blogspot is back

LU Hefner's blog was down for at least three years now it is now back and up and running under new management of course the format is still The same Lu Hefner will still oversee all blogs with some new twist and new daily blogs to proactively accommodate the general audience when asked why bring back the blog spot when there are daily blogs with videos he replied why not have an alternative for the people who don't want to watch a video much rather read privately there are no one things that move one way if you can go forward I can go backwards and detail I would like to also say my blogs will put back substance in the empty pot and create a carbon footprint. An another avenue for independent artist to be featured and discover my contribution to the new industry is my credibility as well as my input and advice that is preferred by the mainstream Industry  

No comments:

Post a Comment