banner

Image Map

Music


ComScore

video

Monday, April 1, 2013

FLY HIGH WITH LU HEFNER AND FLIGHT CLUB!

You never know where you might find Lu Hefner these days but know one thing for sure his sneaker game is always on point. Recently Hefner took a visit to "Flight Club its actually the world's largest sneaker consignment marketplace and is located in the Manhattan area of new york and many other various locations opening worldwide. It is known for its various styles of sneakers in large quantity. As seen on Lu Hefner's instagram account there isnt a shoe he doesnt have. "When I was younger my mom couldn't afford to give me the Sneakers I want some now every chance I get I buy whatever I want. No is no longer a word to me". As quoted by Lu Hefner himself via instagram No is not in his vocabulary and staying fly is always a must for the Staten Island Native! Stay Tune for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment